Thursday, December 24, 2009

Could anyone tell me why my Myspace background shows only for a sec and THEN DISAPPEARS?

Im trying to use my own personal photo for a background.I've found a site that'll create a code so that I may use the pic as a background.I put the code in and then I checked my profile all that happens is the background shows 4 a sec and then its gone?!



What am I doing wrong and how can I fix it so my picture will show and stay?



Could anyone tell me why my Myspace background shows only for a sec and THEN DISAPPEARS?

It sounds like your background picture(?) is being overridden by a color. Check the code that the site gave you. Look to see if there is a "background color=whatevercoloritturns"



Make a backup copy in case you mess things up you can restore it.



Delete the background color line and save. See if that works.



Other than that, I would have to see the code that is being used to debug.



Could anyone tell me why my Myspace background shows only for a sec and THEN DISAPPEARS?

because your myspace is gay and mines not loser

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone