Thursday, December 24, 2009

How can I put in a photo of my own on myspace background. I would love to use my own stuff.?

I am a photographer and would like to put my face and stuff like that on myspace. Where do I go.



How can I put in a photo of my own on myspace background. I would love to use my own stuff.?

This seems longwinded but its step by step. This is a lot easier than you think. once you've done it once it'll take 2 minutes.



-First make sure the pic you want as a background is a good size and is saved on your computer.



-Go to a site like killerkiwi.net or similar, these sites allow you to completly design your myspace profile.



-Go to Photobucket.com and open an account (its free and takes 2 mins). once registered, click upload pic and select the one you want from your hard drive, click upload and let it do its thing (will take a short while).



-When the pics uploaded it is now in your photobucket album, below the pic in your album there will be a URL.



-In the killerkiwi 'profile editor' it gives you the option to choose a background colour, or if you like a backgrounf image, copy the url from photobucket and paste into this box.



-Ok this and in the preview box you'll see your pic as a myspace page, you can edit all other aspects of your page until you are happy with the look.



-When happy, click to generate code and you'll see a box of html code (looks like random letters). Copy this and paste it into your myspace edit profile section under where you write about yourself.



-save changes click home then view profile and voila!



How can I put in a photo of my own on myspace background. I would love to use my own stuff.?

Contact pimp my space im sure they will make you it if you send the picture



How can I put in a photo of my own on myspace background. I would love to use my own stuff.?

Put your photo on photobucket, then go here http://www.strikefile.com/myspace/ and copy the url from photobucket, then do all the other stuff (such as text) and you should be able to copy the code when your done. them put it on your myspace. it should work.



How can I put in a photo of my own on myspace background. I would love to use my own stuff.?

Make a photobucket account. Upload your photo.



Get a background code from mypimpspace.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone