Thursday, December 24, 2009

I want to make my own myspace background image, what's the best way to do it?

I have photoshop and publisher available to use. I also need to know what size to make it so I don't have to tile the image. It's a school myspace so I really need to make it custom made. Thank you!



I want to make my own myspace background image, what's the best way to do it?

Seeing how a lot of computer have different size monitors, 800x600 pixels will be fine. Create it in Photoshop and add it to your myspace by putting in the code



body {



background-image: url(image.gif);



background-color: #000000;



}



The background color should be the background color for the picture itself. Six F's is white and six 0's is black. Search for Hex color codes for more colors.



I want to make my own myspace background image, what's the best way to do it?

Don't. MySpace backgrounds make it very difficult to see the contents of your page. Try using a simple pattern instead of a picture or photo. Really!



If you have a favorite photo or picture, just post it under your contents for all to see. Using photos for backgrounds is very distracting. Besides, nobody can see your photo when used as a background. All that other content covers it up. So what's the point?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone