Thursday, December 24, 2009

Where can I create a myspace background?

I want to layer a bunch of words as a background, what websites are good for that?



Where can I create a myspace background?

Upload your images at Photobucket.com then copy the Url under the pic and go to mygen.co.uk and go to profile editor and paste the url under background. You can also change your colors, your contact boxes and your text size and color. Hope this helps



Where can I create a myspace background?

no



Where can I create a myspace background?

Try this link



www.mytheme.com



Where can I create a myspace background?

www.mygen.co.uk



Where can I create a myspace background?

if you go onto other peoples myspace page, (be carefully not to get a virus), there is an advertisment of myspace page creators on the top left corner usually. On those creator pages they will take you step by step how to pick colors, put pictures on you background by either you picking a personal picture from your personal files or using theirs. When totally complete there is a code that you have to copy and paste into you "about me" section of your profile. and there is your background. The one I used was htmlhelp.com i believe

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone