Thursday, December 24, 2009

When i wanted 2 change my myspace background, my interest,hobbies etc (expect heroes) only shows com

and periods on my actual page...if you run you mouse over the commas a sentence or a word at a time shows up...i want it all to be there....not piece by piece ...only the "heroes" and "about me " show. whats the problem? i am putting the background correctly....but when i take my background off everything shows...its only when i try to add a background...i had one the other day but i deleted it so i could change it, and thats when it started to mess up



When i wanted 2 change my myspace background, my interest,hobbies etc (expect heroes) only shows commas and...

The bad thing about getting pre-made backgrounds is that they are made according to what the designer wants.



In your case, the designer probably wanted those sections to be hidden, unless hovered by the mouse. Its a setting that you can change, if you know HTML and you can go through the background code and modify it.



There is nothing wrong with your profile, its the background code that was made to do that.



When i wanted 2 change my myspace background, my interest,hobbies etc (expect heroes) only shows commas and...

you need to change the colour of the font on those sections to something other than black and then it will show up

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone