Thursday, December 24, 2009

How can i make my myspace background with more than one pic of me and some writing on the background

i want the background to have some pics of me in different spots w/ riting on it.



How can i make my myspace background with more than one pic of me and some writing on the background w/ the it

You will have to create the background image using a photo editor. The best free one out there (on par with, but not quite as good as Photoshop) is the Gimp at http://www.gimp.org/



Once you download that you can copy and paste images into a master image, add text and do whatever else you might want to your background image. Then just upload it to a server (photobucket is one I see often) and link to it in your style sheet like this:



%26lt;style type="text/css"%26gt;



body {



background-image:url('pic url here');



/*other background settings to get it just the way you like it, for more info see http://www.w3schools.com/css/ */



}



%26lt;/style%26gt;

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone