Thursday, December 24, 2009

I need a good myspace background!I have black text so...read details?

I want one that will go with my song and stuff!!My song is goo goo dolls-iris,and im a gymnast,I kinda like soccer to.I realy dont want sports though i want something that just matches a lil.I'm kinda sad so I want a background to match my mood a lil.Please help!If you listen to the song that might help.



I need a good myspace background!I have black text so...read details?

Things that I notice that people are doing, including myself, is doing an image search using either Yahoo or Google images for what you have in mind and then use a photo editor to make the picture size larger and add text to it to use as a background. That makes it more personable to your taste and style.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone