Monday, December 28, 2009

How to build a good background in myspace.com?

I try everyday building one, but I can't. Anybody can help me steps by steps please. I want a best background.



How to build a good background in myspace.com?

Go use thomas's myspace editor (don't remember the link)... You can make YOUR OWN backgrounds instead of having what everyone else's is... To actually find a background, find a background pic you like somewhere, and if you don't want to link from the original site, save it to your computer and upload it to imageshack.com (free image hosting service) and link it from that with the "direct link"... I think you have to sign up for an account, but it is free... I used to make my own on photoshop then upload them... It may take some time to find what colors look right with the myspace editor, but it's worth having something original instead of what everyone else uses...



How to build a good background in myspace.com?

my suggestion to you is to look at other people myspaces and there will be a link on their page to go to where they got all their cool stuff from. usually it is in the upper left hand corner

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone