Saturday, November 28, 2009

How do I change a picture in my myspace background?

I found a myspace background that i like....except for the picture that is set up with the background (not sure if that makes sense)....how do i change the picture to the one i want? is that possible? i am not familiar with html or any other computer language...i am willing to learn as long as it is dummy proof.. :) lol



How do I change a picture in my myspace background?

You could open up a photobucket account (which is free) (photobucket.com) and upload your picture there. Once you're in the editing field of myspace you can delete the old url and replace it with the new one that photobucket has generated for you.



How do I change a picture in my myspace background?

Yeah, do what that guy said, about the photobucket account. Then paste this in the 'about me' section -



%26lt;style%26gt;



body {



background-image:url(http://www.somesite.com/images/image.jpg...



background-repeat:no-repeat;



}



%26lt;/style%26gt;



Change the 'http://www.somesite.com/images/image.jpg... to the URL of the picture you want from photobucket.



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone