Saturday, November 28, 2009

How do u get a Myspace background???

I am a noob when it comes to myspace, so help!!! I need to get a background but i don't no how to put one on or how to get on for that matter. HELP ME!!!!!



How do u get a Myspace background???

for background....go to ohmyspace.com and there...u can click on layouts...then copy the code they have given and paste it in ur about me section...and then u r done !



that was simple , right?



How do u get a Myspace background???

well okay but wat code is that im like her im a noob too Report It



How do u get a Myspace background???

Go to Pimp my Space. Choose what you want, copy and paste the code it gives you on your page, it will tell you.



How do u get a Myspace background???

go on a site ..get the script and copy paste in ur about me section in ur edit profile part..simple! heres a good site..has good layouts

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone