Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I can't changed my myspace background.?

I went to change my layout on myspace and well everything but the background will show up. I've even tried making my own and for some reason my old Background keeps popping back up. HELP!!!



I can't changed my myspace background.?

well fist yew have to delete the the old background by goin to edit profile and where ever yew put the code for it delete that and then copy the code of the layout yew want...then yew paste it and save the changes then yew like a captcha will pop up and jus fill out the crazy lettering.good luck!



I can't changed my myspace background.?

Delete everything and start all over. Also delete everything that is in your profile editor at you myspace home page. If you don't the stuff in the editor will come back to haunt you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone