Saturday, November 28, 2009

MySpace Questions: Background Image & HTML Code...Please Help?

The other day I stupidly decided to change my background image, which was beautifully integrated to "fill"/stretch to any monitor. I thought changing the image would be as simple as hosting the new image and pasting over the new link! WRONG!



First of all, it wouldn't even give me a background image, it was blank for almost half an hour. The best I could get was the image (much smaller) tiled/"repeated" about four times over the background. It looks hideous. I don't remember the html codes I used to use and in a panic I ended up wiping out all of my custom "font"/"colors" codes too. I don't remember how to make this work and I have NO IDEA how I screwed it up before I even deleted any of the code from my profile...



Anyway, could you please help me get this back up and running? What are the good websites for teaching you what the best HTML/CSS codes are for Myspace? All I want is the image stretched fully to the whole background like it was before. Can't just put it back. Thanks!



MySpace Questions: Background Image %26amp; HTML Code...Please Help?

save the image to ur photos on ur computer. go to www.photobucket.com and upload it there. edit the pic to make it bigger. sorry, but I don't know the size to make it the full background. save the edited image on ur computer. go to http://www.layoutgeneratormyspace.com/ and upload the larger image there and create ur custom layout. u can choose the text colors and styles there. if the text is still not what u wanted. use the profile editor that myspace offers...it's pretty good. also, myspace has a great article on the html codes. go to 'contact us' and look it up from there. hope i helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone