Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hwo do I adjust the size of a photobucket picture to cover an entire myspace background?

I'm designing my own myspace layout, and I have the pic that I want to use, but it's off photobucket, and it's too small. I don't want to just put it in one spot of my profile, or to tile it... I want to make it big enough to cover the entire background of my layout. How do I do this? The resizer on photobucket doesn't make it big enough



Hwo do I adjust the size of a photobucket picture to cover an entire myspace background?

It won't work. When you stretch an image larger than it's dimensions allow, what you'll get as a result is a stretched out, pixelated, %26amp; blurry picture that will look horrible on your background.



Your only option is to try to find that image in a larger size, or pick another one.



Hwo do I adjust the size of a photobucket picture to cover an entire myspace background?

you can try using something like adobe, which should let you set the dimensions of the picture. just press resize and it should give you an option to resize it manually or have the program do it for you.



Hwo do I adjust the size of a photobucket picture to cover an entire myspace background?

you can try it but there is a good chance that it will distort the image... go into your layout code and look for where the background image URL is and put this in to the code



width="10" height="10"



you can change the width and height to what ever you like to suite your needs... so more then likely you will end up seeing this as your end result...



%26lt;img src="your background's URL is here" width="800" height="600"%26gt;

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone