Sunday, November 29, 2009

Myspace Background Help?

I've found a really good layout and I know how to put it on to myspace. The problem is that when I click preview it only shows colour at the sides on the things like: About me its just white. How can I make my Myspace look wicked!



Myspace Background Help?

I've run into a similar issue. Moreso whenever I try to preview it does the same thing but when I viewed my myspace it appeared as normal. One thing I can suggest is the placement of the code if it doesn't appear when actually trying to view your myspace. It is recommended that you place it in the about me section so that the code could apply to your entire myspace. If you used an online builder to create the layout it suggests the placement of it and as I said when trying to preview it never really showed me what it was supposed to really look like either. Try going to your myspace url to view as though you were a visitor and if the code was written and placed properly it should show up without error.



Myspace Background Help?

I think that happened with mine on preview too... but when I set it up it was there in full...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone