Sunday, November 29, 2009

Setup Myspace background etc....?

I entered the HTML code in the "about me" space and saved it. When I view profile, it looks great. When I go to my home page, its the same old boring background etc... HELP!



Also, how do I change my layout? I have all these advertisements on my page.



Setup Myspace background etc....?

you cant change the homepage backround.and if you want to change your layout delete the code you put in the about me section and get a new code from a new layout on myspace layouts or freeweb layouts.com and place the code in the about me section.to do that highlight then right click the code,copy it, and then go back to your page and paste it in the about me section. hope that helped you



Setup Myspace background etc....?

-



http://www.MySpace.com/YummieSpace %26lt;* They have Layouts,Icons,Banners/Signs,Buttons,Doll... Names,Glitter art,Comment Graphics,Photography,Pixels %26amp; alot more %26amp; they are REALLY good

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone