Saturday, November 28, 2009

I just changed my myspace background and it did something funny,,,? help?

SO i changed my myspace background and caused all the stuff including pics and everything to become see through. Is there any codes to make it so its not see through. thanks



I just changed my myspace background and it did something funny,,,? help?

it's probably the layout you chose, in the code theres html for transparency. If you got a premade code it probably was made that way originally. my suggestion is to find you another layout unless you know a lot about html



I just changed my myspace background and it did something funny,,,? help?

ok if your familiar with Photoshop then you would know with Opacity is. This is a example what it would look like get rid of this from your lay out im pretty sure its done little different then this one but its example.



filter:alpha(opacity=70); -moz-opacity:0.7; opacity:0.7; -khtml-opacity:0.7;



After you get rid of that it wouldnt be see-through then

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone