Monday, November 30, 2009

Why isn't my myspace background working all of a sudden?

Whether I try and make my own background using a generator or use a pre-made background, everything shows up except for the background image itself. Sometimes it only shows up on the edge of the screen with a white block in the middle . I dont know why it is doing this, if anyone could help it would be appreciated...



Why isn't my myspace background working all of a sudden?

Was your background an image? Where was the image hosted? If it was hosted somewhere, maybe the host took the image down. You should always make sure that you're not stealing bandwidth. That means you should know if you're allowed to use the image as a background.



Best thing is to host it with some place that lets you host image like imagesocket.com or imageshack. You might have to pay a fee, or find a free place like geocities.



Why isn't my myspace background working all of a sudden?

really? cuzz mine works like a charm..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone