Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is the best Myspace background? Help me find something artistic!?

I've been searching through flash and div layouts online, but I haven't found one that I love. I like the artistic backgrounds the best, and I don't want a standard layout.



So... provide a link to your favorite myspace page, or background.



If you know of a GOOD flash or div site, please provide it. Please don't Google it and then list all the links. I can do that myself. Only give a link if you really think it is worth looking at.



What is the best Myspace background? Help me find something artistic!?

I absolutely ADORE myspace.com/dinglayouts !



They always have something creative for me to use.



Hope this helps :D



What is the best Myspace background? Help me find something artistic!?

My favorite layouts are from crafty-designs they have really good layouts



What is the best Myspace background? Help me find something artistic!?

www.hotfreelayouts.com



www.myspacepimper.com



www.blingyblob.com



www.pyzam.com



-Good Luck-



What is the best Myspace background? Help me find something artistic!?

www.pimp-my-profile.com



They have some good layouts. they also have a really easy to use layout genrator sometimes the best layout you can find is one you come up with yourself



What is the best Myspace background? Help me find something artistic!?

try bottomlesscomments.com if u cant find one u like, you can ask them to make it for u



What is the best Myspace background? Help me find something artistic!?

LoveMyFlash is much different to other layout sites. Forget about html layouts, LoveMyFlash provide highly customizable flash templates.



Our profiles look more like a real flash web site, each one created by professional web designers and flash developers.



So if you're bored of your MySpace page layout and all the other layout sites on the internet, have a look through our free web layouts!



LoveMyFlash are now offering their website design services! For an estimate, get in touch!



What is the best Myspace background? Help me find something artistic!?

go to createblog.com. they have great layouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone