Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Where can I find a "note pad" myspace background?

I was on myspace and I saw a background that is just one page and does not scroll or anything. It is a NOTEBOOK pad look. Like from school or something. I foget the website and I have tried to google like crazy. So if anyone knows this website that might have these generators that would be great. I have been searching for the past 2 weeks. Thank you very much for help.



also it is a generator. It has like 5 boxes. one box for pictures. another box for about me section a spot for friends a spot for notes too. its like line paper....thats the best I can remember...thank you



Where can I find a "note pad" myspace background?

Try to google..."notebook myspace layouts" and see what you get.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone